Tuesday 13 October 2015

Homework 

This week's homework has been sent to the students' Google drive account under the 'homeroom' folder. I have also figured out how to upload assignments to the students' workspace. 

Please go to the student portal and select the Hapara workspace. The students may have to sign in to their workspace by using their email address (firstname.lastname@ocsbstudent.ca) their passwords are written in their agendas. They will select the task and enter their work. Once they are finished their work will be directed to my Google account. 

I understand that there are some families that are not overly familiar with online homework. I would like to thank you for your effort and willingness to submit homework electronically. You are showing your children the importance of having a growth mindset. 

Please let me know if  you have any questions about any of the technology that we are using this year. I am happy to support you in any way I can.  

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment